Next: PR Matters
Up: Minutes of the
Previous: HOI Maneuver Plans
Priorities as presented by Richard Harrison, discussed and agreed upon by SWT:
- Finish commissioning and get into science operations (individual)
- Each group produce publicity material for 2 May event (may need dedicated ops/target)
- Start monitoring & calibration operations/observations, including
- Quick return & first look observations
- Start some basic JOPs on 1 April
- Synoptic observations
The ``first month of SOHO science'' starts on 1 April. For CDS plans for the first month see annex 8 (CDS Science Operations Memo #1).
Priorities for the first 3 months of SOHO science are:
SOWG to prioritize JOPs in compliance with these 4 topics.
- Coronal Holes
- Diffuse Corona
- Quiet Network
CME studies may get some emphasis towards the end of the first 3 months.
Two months period of continuous DSN contact: not yet clear when DSN will
be able to support; request submitted to have it as early as possible but no later than July/August timeframe.
Tue Jan 6 15:26:41 EST 1998